I have a large quantity of IRCS available for sale.  $1.00
each, any quantity, all airmail, all correctly marked.  Price
includes shipping to you, if you buy 5 or more IRCS.  Else, add
appropriate postage....

Please email me before sending $$ to ensure I still have them
available. Also, DO NOT use the address below, it will get lost
in the thousand or so letters I get each week for QSL requests

The proceeds are used 100% to support the dxpeditions and
contest stations that cause the IRCs to come into my hands,
including the most recent BQ9P and PW0S operations.

73
Steve

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953