Well, I ended up getting 5 addresses and a web site on my request for
email QSL address for the D44CF station operating in the CQWW CW contest.
Someone (sysop?) asked me to forward it on so here are the most popular
ones:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

They all probably work so good luck and thanks to the many who responded
to my request.

At thte moment, I am listening to 14195 where yet another P5 pirate is
operating. Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

John Owens (N7SEJ)