On behalf of the North Jersey DX Association, Urb and myself, I'd
like to wish everyone here on the NJDXA DXR Reflector the very
happiest of holidays.  To you and your families a peaceful, healthy
2002

As we look back on 2001, we should take pause to reflect upon
those around us and as well as those no longer a part of our
everyday lives, yet still are important in the memories they left us
with.

So again, we here thank you all out there and wish only the
best for everyone in the coming new year

73 and may the DX be with you ( P5 would be nice)

Steve Adell - KF2TI
Urb Lejeune - W2DEC