> Anyone know if JD1/JM1KNI is Ogasawara or Minami Torishima??

> Tnx - John Owens (N7SEJ)

Hello, John and Friends!
JM1KNI/JD1 has been operating from Ogasawara.
As far as I am aware of, there are no active hams
from Minami Torishima(another JD1) presently.
Minami Torishima is the restricted area only for
the Meteorological Agency and the Self-Defense Force.
So we just have to wait for some hams related to those
two organiztions to land on the Island. Let's keep our
fingures crossed!
                              JE2EHP Yoshi