Folks,

We are constantly sending your comments/requests to the team
on KH1.  We received the feedback that the messages are
arriving to the Island, and they will try to re-adjust their
operation to satidfy your proposals. This morning they hit
7 MHz window opening for the East Coast at right time, and
made many East Coasters happy.

There was 25000 QSOs made in the first 72 hours of operation,
in spite of poor propagations, particularly on lower bands.

They are trying to send logs, but are experiencing technical
difficulties. Will keep trying.

Still have no feedback on 6 mtrs operation, as well
as why they do not operate on 30 mtrs. We asked them for
clarification and operation plans relevant to those bands.

73  Nenad VE3EXY ...