Hi All,

The 6-th day of operation has passed very smooth.
45.000 QSOs water mark was passed as well.

The pile-ups are getting smaller, primarily on
higher bands. I personally made 5 QSOs last night
on 3 bands and 3 modes within 90 minutes on 21/24/28.
(22:45z-00:20z). This should be good opportunity for
'small pistols'.

Following strong demand they started 10 MHz operation
at 07:30z, with light weight pile-up. Was easy to work
even with 100W and dipole.

They remain active on lower bands at gray-line windows
for EU, and North America. My observation that they
start too late for EU on lower bands. About an hour
earlier should be better.

Specially tonite they were QRV for General class on
7025. This is also in response to your demands.

There was a lot of RTTY/PSK QSOs, but I have not seen
any SSTV spots. Not sure if they worked that mode
yesterday.

I have seen couple of spots on 6 mtrs from VK. This is
probably in response to demands for this band operation
that we passed to the team earlier.

NH7RO     50110.0 K1B wkg ZL4AAA ssb         0727 04 May
NH7RO-@   50110.0 K1B wkg ZL4AAA ssb         0727 04 May
VK2ZXC-@  50110.0 K1B LOOKING NOW QF55km SSB 0712 04 May
VK3PA     50105.0 K1B looking nw cw          0710 04 May
VK3PA-@   50105.0 K1B looking nw cw          0710 04 May

Also just received feedback from Japan that is reporting
amazing 3 hrs opening for JA (22:00-00:00z).

As per schedule satellite operation  should start today,
or tomorrow the latest.

Stay tuned for more news

73  Nenad  VE3EXY  ...