(BAt 03:01 2003/07/08 +0000, you wrote:
(B>Kostas,
(B>Can you talk to Monk Apollo on the phone and ask if W3UR could come and
(B>visit for one week and to bring a new radio and to operate from Mount
(B>Athos?  I'd like to do this but would need his approval.  I could be
(B>there in September or October.
(B>
(B>Bernie, W3UR
(B>
(B>--
(B>Bernie McClenny, W3UR
(B>Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.
(B>http://www.dailydx.com
(B>
(B>-----Original Message-----
(B>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
(B>Behalf Of $B%O’o†vboˆazqƒ(BSV1DPI
(B>Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 08:02
(B>To: REFLECTOR DXR
(B>Subject: [DX-NEWS] Mount Athos bad(?) news
(B>
(B>Hi everybody
(B>I telephoned to Monk Apollo today. He is in Mount Athos in Monastery of
(B>Dohiariou who lives and not outside in Monastery of Soho as it is usual
(B>every summer. I asked him to be active again but he told me that his hf
(B>tranceiver, an old icom, has burned before two months. A friend of him
(B>and
(B>radioamateur from Thessaloniki tried to repair it without success.
(B>After that he will not be on the air in the future.
(B>
(B>Kostas Stamatis, SV1DPI
(B>Electrical Engineer
(B>PO Box 66 - 30100 Agrinio
(B>Greece
(B
(B
(B
(BHi W3UR Bernie san,
(B
(BIf you could come to see SV2ASP/A and operate from there on CW,
(Bwe would be mostly HAPPY, indeed.
(B
(B      -------------------------------------------------------
(B73,   de Yosi JA3AAW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(B           http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/ja3aaw
(B
(B-------------------------------------------------------
(BSubscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems, etc
(BDX-NEWS  http://njdxa.org/dx-news
(BDX-CHAT: http://njdxa.org/dx-chat
(BTo post a message, DX NEWS items only, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BArchives http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news%40pro-usa.net