In this next August, from 12 to 22, an Intenrational TEAM will be on air from Bamako.
And is something great to see how Radioamataeurism can help understanding people from all over the world.
DXpeditions are not important only for the RTTY, CW, SSB, SSTV or PSK Qso's but also, this time, because hams from Italy, Mexico, USA, Spain and Mali will be living together a great experience.
Different idioms, different cultures and all togehter to be transmitting to the entire world.
(And most of them even don't know each other yet.)
But RADIOAMATEURS confirm everyday human beings can understan different opinions and work together to make something well done.
Dipoles, verticals, and yagis will be feed by 3 stations running 24 hours a day with the very tiny amplifiers made in Spain to reach with 400 watts every corner in the world.
The QSL manager will be EA4URE the Sapnish National Bureau.
Right now are operators confirm: XE1L, N6TQS, I8NHJ, EA5RM, EA5RD, EA5KY and EA5XX.
The callsign is already confirm: TZ6RD and we hope to have you all in the log from Mali.

Best 73.