With the high bands being what they are, I need a new challenge. Hell will freeze over before the four I need to "finish them all" will be QRV. Am looking at going back to basics with QRP CW. Would appreciate any QRPers contacting me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with any comments/advice on getting started. I want to build a complete station
from kits(i.e. Oak Hills OH100A, digital freq readout, keyer, etc.). Also which band would be best? I plan on a RESONANT single band wire antenna with some gain. Am
looking at a half square or bob-tail. Any comments/advice would be appreciated. Will send in my membership to the American QRP Club today. Tnx & 73 Russ W4UBC