Paul mentioned in the past it's "on the list"...
In the mean time, Barry, you can find a rs232 Y connector and you'll be
in business... And save a port too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Barry
Sent: December 3, 2002 4:41 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] CW keyboard question

After using DX4WIN for almost 10 years, I just got the urge to try the
CW keyboard for the first time. To my chagrin, I find there is no choice

of serial ports - it only uses the same COM port as the radio. This is
the
case in my version 4.07. Do the newer versions of DX4WIN support
COM port selection for CW keying?
Tnx,
Barry

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]