BlankI am new to DX4WIN, and have some queries on producing labels for the
calls I look after, I have successfully printed labels, so they are
refinement issues:

1)  User preferences has a field for "greetings" message - i.e. the 73 de
xxxx.  Is there a way to configure this to the call used in the open
logbook?

2) Label printing. Is it possible to print all labels (buro, direct etc)  at
the same time?  I can't see a way to do this. For example, for MD6V and
MD4K, we are taking qsl requests from our web site, in addition to buro and
direct. I would prefer to deal with all requests in one print batch.

3) How can I avoid wasting labels, by only printing part-sheets??  I can see
how many QSO's there are to print (via Print label); but not how many
labels. It would be good to be able to print only full sheets at a time (21
in my case); if there was such a command

Dave Sharred
G3NKC

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  image/gif
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---