At 09:05 1/20/2002, you wrote:
>Dean:
>
>What did he mean by this?  I put the | after tZ and found I cudn't get all
>the spots, so I removed it.  Apparently someone found the fix.  What is it?
>
>Dan -- N3ND

Hi Dan.  I first noticed this anomaly, that is, ARC clusters would not put
spots originating from Arizona in the spot window.  After some time playing
around I discovered that putting the | after the pattern for clusters would
correct the problem.  However, doing so kept the program from putting ANY
spots in the window if connected to any other cluster other than ARC.

Since then, I replaced the third pattern down the list (I guess it is to
read HTML spots from the OH2AQ cluster).  This pattern is now the original
cluster pattern without the |.

Doing so allows me to connect to any type of cluster and have all spots
presented properly in the spot window.  Of course., I sacrifice the HTML
spots but I don't rely on those sources anyway.  If anyone has questions,
let me know.  Also interested in problems which may be caused by this
?fix?  So far, I haven't seen any negatives but need more testing.

Thanks,
Dean