I am interested in printing directly on QSL cards to avoid the use of labels
as much as possible. I have looked a bit at the help file, but haven't found
anything that indicates how this might be done. My best guess is that it
would be a custom label, but I don't see anyway to arrange the information
so that it will appear in the correct locations to match the boxes on QSL
cards.

Another issue is that it there would need to be a way to suppress the
printing of addresses for direct QSL cards so that they aren't printed onto
cards. However, it would still be good to print the address labels, maybe
there could be an option to print just the QSLs that have addresses on label
stock. The printed QSL labels could be used to match the address labels to
the cards.

Last, but not least: Is there a way to start printing in the middle of a
partially used sheet of labels?

73, Ed N3HXQ