Luis,

The save sub-directory contains the file dx4win.wpx.
This is an ASCII file indicating all WPX prefixes
that are 'deleted'.  You can edit this file with a regular text
editor, like notepad.

After you make the changes, and send the file to me,
I will be happy to include the file in the next release for all to use.

Paul