I got a couple of SWL cards via the buro recently. I marked a QSO for SWL
confirmation (via control-F2) and entered the SWL number. When I print
(preview, actually) the label, I don't see the Callsign listed on the
label. On the label, I see "SWL: NL 12345 R89" (the SWL number that I
entered), and then the regular contact information, but the call of the
other station in the QSO (i.e., the one that I worked) isn't shown anywhere
on the label.

My two questions are: A) Should the other station's callsign be on the
label, and B) if so, how do I get it there (other than resorting to using a
pen!)

Thanks....
73,
        David - K2DBK