Greetings all;
        I have been using DX4WIN v. 5.03 for quite some time on my COMPAQ
Armada
7800, 128m ram, 333mhz processor.  I just recently started using the PSK31
feature in DX4WIN.  I have had a problem where by the PSK31 display would
freeze up when trying to transmit.  The odd thing about it would be that
I'd transmit a few times successfully, then about the 3rd or 4th transmit,
the rig would be in TRANSMIT mode and the waterfall display and spectrum
display would freeze up.  If I close the PSK31 display, then reopen it, I
would get the following error:

Error starting soundcard.  Device already started.

        Once I clicked on TX twice, I found that closing the PSK31 window and
reopening it restores normal operation.

Anyone have the same type of problem?  BTW, I've tried other PSK31
interfaces and they seem to work without problems.  Any thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.

 73;
Kurt - W2MW