From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gert E. Janssens
Sent:   Saturday, November 09, 2002 11:33 PM
To:     dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject:        [Dx4win] New version?

Hello good people,

I am seriously fed up with the logging program I use now, and would like to
try DX4Win.

Some time ago I read something about a new version of DX4Win, that was going
to be released near the end of this year.

Is there any more news on this new release? I have been checking the website
for a while now, but don't see anything that relates to it...

Thanks, 73,
Gert

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  image/bmp
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---