-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul B. Peters, VE7AVV
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 4:04 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] Printing Log pages?

I'm just new to the program, but feel I have developed a fairly good grasp
of its functionality over the past week. Importing my log from the previous
logging program worked flawlessly.

In attempting to print a few pages from my new DX4WIN logbook I notice there
doesn't appear to be any control over page setup for printing -- it this
correct? The left margin is about 0.75" but the right margin seems to be
non-existent. The logbook layout that I've created extends off the printed
page -- how do you force the page to either recognize a right margin or size
your logbook to fit nicely on a page? There appears to be no controls for
this setup. The printer is an HP 4 and I'm setup for landscape printing.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

73 de Paul, VE7AVV
StoneyGround Station
"All email from this address is checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002"