Thanks, Paul.  My desire is to select all QSLs which were mailed out before
a certain date (e.g., 18-24 months ago) that have not generated a
confirmation.  If they haven't responded in that length of time, I want to
send them another card.

I don't just want a list of all "old" QSOs that remain unconfirmed, because
I didn't send QSLs out to all of them in the first place.  I want a list of
all "old" QSLs (non-blank QSL dates) that did not result in a
confirmation.  Once I have such a list, I want to turn on all of their
Label flags so I can print out a second batch of nag labels to send out again.

This would seem like a reasonable thing to want to do that I keep thinking
it is there, but I just can't find it.  I will double-check 'Mailed Cutoff'
and 'Mark for QSL' again.

73, Dick