Who sells a 256MB floppy today?

> >Floppies are a little cheaper than $60 each :-)

I've used the batch file technique for some time with my laptop.
One desktop shortcut is the batch file that coppies from my
laptop drive to the USB ramdrive and a second desktop shortcut is
to copy from the ramdrive to my LAN (which is actually archived).

But now I'm actually experimenting with putting the original data
on the USB drive to see how configurable software is and how
well it performs over that USB interface.  No progress to report
with either WRITElog or DX4WIN yet.

73, Byron