From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave Hawes
Sent: February 2, 2003 8:29 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Priority 6 Spots Definition

>From the help, the definition of Priority 6 on spots is:

6
Band/Mode not conf
green on white
Worked one or more stations using this band/mode combination but
none of
these contacts have been confirmed.

However, incoming spots are assigned Priority 6 for not only the
above definition, but also for cases of "Band/mode not worked".
Since I am primarily interested in new band/mode QSOs, I had hoped
that the new version would be able to set a color for that particular
and specific case.  Perhaps it does, and I'm missing a setting
somewhere.  For now, any green on white spot needs to be checked
individually.

Help anybody?

73 - Dave N3RD