You wrote:

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 05:22:28 -0500
From: "Wayne F. King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx4win <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL Manger List

Hi All,

I've been trying all week to add new QSL mangers to the manager list.
Not the manager/address list but QSL managers under File / Databases.

Is there an easy way to add more to this list? Each week the ARRL sends
out a DX bulletin (DX news) and I would like to add these up to date
managers and DX stations. Any help is very much appreciated.

I have exported this file to a text file and can add additional managers
this way and then imported back to DX4WIN, but one would think this
could be accomplished from within DX4WIN.

73--Wayne N2WK

Try Vlad's site:

http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/DX4WIN/ua6jd.htm

John, K2CIB