From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 11:23 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DXCC Submission

Good morning,

  I am trying to submit an application for DXCC.  Just a basic mixed mode,
mixed band DXCC.  When I try to do this, DX4WIN produces a list of 600+
entries....mixed mode, mixed band and obviously, many duplicate country
entries.

   I have tried numerous settings under Preferences to no avail.  Changing
the bands within PREFERENCES seems to have no effect on the submission
listing
produced.

   Is there a way from within DX4WIN to produce an accurate submission for
DXCC or do I need to take the info from DX4WIN and transfer it to a program
such
as EXCEL?

   I have also experienced this problem when trying produce a basic WAS
submission.  I get over 170 entries when I click on "Submission" from within
the
"REPORTS-WAS" menu regardless of the number of bands or modes I have checked
under PREFERENCES.

Thanks,

Tom, W4NBS

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---