I may have discovered the reason the spots seem to stall.  I occasionally
have been having trouble with the date and time randomly changing in my
computer.  Not sure why but it does.  Just a bit ago I found the date and
time were back in 2000 which may account for the problem.  Now that I have
observed this possible affect, I might have an explanation if it happens
again.

I am not sure the reason this happens because I use Tardis to set the
date/time every half hour.  There may be more than one problem associated
with the mysterious date/time change as it might stall Tardis too.  Not
sure.

Thanks for the inputs/suggestions.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>