From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Roger Borowski
Sent: March 16, 2003 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Larry Gauthier'
Cc: 'DX4Win Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] PSK31 config change in DX4WIN 6.02?

That doesn't work either, Mel. The PTT relay in the RigBlaster then keys
with every dit and dah or the radio PTT keys with every dit and dah in
the CW mode. It would  likely work if you were to disconnect and
re-connect the PTT line for PSK31 but why not just allow the individual
software control for individual selection of ports for CW and PSK31 PTT
as it was in Ver 5.02/03 That wasn't broke and didn't need fixing! Now
its broke! -=Rog-K9RB=-