Trevor, it's hard to tell exactly what your problem is.  My first
recommendation is to take a hard look at the "Preferences" menu under
"File."  There is probably something not right in the "Radio"
parameters.  Reading the manual is slow going, but it can be very
fruitful.  Much of the expertise in using the program comes from simple
experience and making and correcting mistakes.

73, Joe