I have been unable to install my DX4WIN503 on a laptop I have just =
acquired.

It is a Pentium 166 Mhz MMX, 32Mb RAM,1.5Gb HD.

I am able to install and open it a few times and it then refuses to =
open- the Logo comes up and the top menu bar flashes for a second and =
then nothing.

I reinstalled to a different folder and while it was open attempted to =
register and got a register error message saying delete config file and =
try again. I did this but no go.

This new installation also refused to open after the second or third =
time .

So can anyone suggest a solution to my problem ?

Trevor, VK7TS

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---