At 12:49 AM 11/13/2003, Roger Huntley W7VV wrote:

>ZK1/AC4LN is currently operating from the North Cook.  The default for his
>call in DX4Win is South Cook or /S.  I know how to change reference in the
>main logging window to get it inputted correctly for my log but when you
>spot him on the DX Cluster it defaults to /S instead of /N.  Any idea as to
>how to change this?  You will notice several spots showing him as /S.

Roger, he is signing ZK1/AC4LN/N from North Cook.

Just log a QSO with ZK1/AC4LN/N, changing the primary prefix to ZK1/N, then
delete the QSO.  That will update your country database.

That can't fix the problem of people spotting the wrong callsign, however.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC