Hello All,

I just upgraded from Ver 503 to 602.  It seemed to me that in the old =
version when I had a call logged then I opened the map window, the =
country of the logged call was highlighted. =20

Now I cant see any such functionality and the only way I can see where =
the DX I just logged is located is to select the prefix from a list =
while the map window is open. =20

Is this the case or am I missing something?  If it is it is a loss to =
the program . . .automatically seeing where the guy you just talked to =
is located was a real plus.

73's  K7KCS  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---