Barry,

You'll need to use the Groups and Selection options.  Once you identify the
name, e.g. W2UP/2 VHF Rover EM19, or something, you can then filter with both a
beginning and ending date.  From that point on, should you ever go back to
the same location, all you need do is select "Group 2" or "Group 4" as the
logging default, new QSOs will be added properly, etc.  (Don't forget to go
back to
the home QTH group, when appropriate.)  I just got done doing the same thing
for 7 different QTHs so that my LoTW entries credit for the proper state.  I
decided NOT to take my log down to the county level, however.

GL,
Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---