Dr OM's,

in my dx4win6.02 by QSL print I'am using by Label Editor
Custom1 and Custom2 Label setting for two different types of Label
because I'am unable to found a proper predefined Label type
(Why only two Custom Labels? I need three or more!)

For QSL print with different label text, QTH's etc. I have
more different predefined INI Files (Setup Parameters).

The stupid thing is that everytime when I'am merging
the INI File, the Label Editor resets the Label width, height etc. values
in the Custom1 and Custom2 to zeros.
And I must write this Custom1 and Custom2 values again and again.

Exists a way to set and keep this predefined values for ever?
(This same problem exists when upgrading to higher dx4win version - but this
is not so often.... )

73 Milan, OK1FM