Don't know if someone can verify this on another machine, before I submit a
bug report:-

I have been adding a lot of QSO's off line (Alt-Q   Add off line).
Normally, this means I also set "disable fields" dates being disabled

If I enter a call, then a time ; then put in the date by using the mouse,
all is well.

When you log the QSO (return); the time screws up

The work around is obvious; but when you want to set the "disable fields"
for bulk entry, it can be a pain.

Problem shows up on Windows XP and a Win 95 machine, with my configuration.

If someone confirms it happens in their configuration, taking the same
steps; I'll fill out a big report

73

Dave
G3NKC