I'm still exploring DX4WIN full capabilities (so far, WOW), and have a QSL
printing question.

I'd like to make a custom label to print on my existing QSLs.  I understand
the basics of creating the custom label, but wonder if there's a way to
increase the distance between each QSO on a label, or even the callsign and
the first QSO.  I ask because I never contemplated printing directly to the
QSL when ordering them about a year ago, and I have a section with
preprinted boxes for multiple QSOs (one row for each qso then separate
columns for date, time, freq, mode and rst.

Is there any way to tell DX4WIN "For QSL printing, I want each QSO to be
spaced farther apart than you normally do and I also want each QSO
"element" to be spaced at a certain interval?  If not, I have a workaround,
but I'd like to use the spaces already provided for QSOs.  Thanks!

73, Joe KQ3F