From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Oct 20 21:27:38 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Wed Oct 20 21:28:23 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Q: Filter Setting w/DX4Win

I'm cross posting this to Ten TEc and DX4Win reflectors.

When I set the radio to a SSB on any band, the spot using the "listen"
button, the mode is correct, but the BW goes to 1800 Hz (I have the
filter installed) and 'enabled' in the FILTR Menu.

When I set the radio to a CW spot on any band using the  "listen"
button, the mode is correct (LCW),but the filter goes to 2400 Hz

When I set the radio to a  160/80/40m SSB spot using the "listen"
button, the mode is correct, but the BW goes to 3000 Hz.

What have I done wrong?

Thaks in advance & 73,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC