From: Alan C. Zack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 12:08 AM
To: Garry Shapiro
Cc: JohnD; DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] QSL printing

If I remember correctly, years ago the RAC only had one method of
printing address labels.  You did a Control P and out came your label.
  I see now the latest version of the RAC has several different
options of printing labels, ASCII, Windows, and General.  Then after
you select your method of printing from these 3 options other options
come up.  I wonder what other people use and what is the preferred
method amongst users.  I have not tried this yet and would appreciate
any pointers from those who have.
TIA & 73

Garry Shapiro wrote:

> John et al:
>
> Rod, WC7N points out that if one right-clicks in the Callsign/Mgr Lookup
> window, or presses Alt-M while that window is active, the contents of the
> window are copied to the QSL Mgr window and the callsign is displayed in
the
> entry box. It may still be necessary to edit out non-address info, such as
> lat/long, grid square, county,etc. but this eliminates a select/copy/paste
> operation!
>
> BTW, Rod and I are corresponding with K1XN about the optimum settings in
the
> Preferences/Ext Data window. Neither Rod nor I have a checkmark in the
(EXE)
> path, but, following Rod's advice, I have entered C:\GOLIST\GOWIN32.DLL in
> the (DLL) path and enabled (checked) it.
>
> I think we are getting closer.
>
> Garry, NI6T
>
> Garry,
>
> I have the same issue with RAC 2004 with respect to getting address
labels.
> What I do is, is to enter the call in the QSL manager window and then hit
F3