Hi all,

I've been playing with QRP lately and have been faithfully checking the box
under 'QRP' when I make one of these contacts.

My questions are: is there a way to track WAS, DXCC, etc. with QRP (or YL,
or one of the other little checkboxes)? I know I can set up a group for my
QRP contacts, but it seems redundant to have that little checkbox and not
have it linked to anything that I can track.

Unless I am sadly mistaken (which I have been very often lately)

73 DE AI3W, Rick
5W mobile = frustration and fun! :)