From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Aug 19 09:46:47 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (A. Sewell)
Date: Fri Aug 19 09:51:58 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] printer creep

Terry,

I have the same problem.  You'll need to go into the Label Editor and
adjust the Vert pitch.  Mine is set to 1.005 and it works out fine.

73,

Alan  N5NA

Terry Ashland wrote:

> Hi.  I am using DX4Win 6.04 and have started having problems printing
> QSL labels.  I am using a Universal brand inkjet printer lables,
> number 80202.  These are 2 5/8" X 1" 3 across labels.  For some reason
> I am experiencing printer creep.  The label starts ok, but starts
> cutting off the top row towards the bottom of the sheet.  I thought it
> might be a problem with my HP 820 inkjet at home, so I brought my log
> to work and tried printing on my HP 1012 laserjet printer and still
> the same problem.  I am assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the label is
> the same as the 5160.  Anybody have this problem or use these labels?
> Any help would be appreciated.

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Aug 23 09:19:44 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stefano Cipriani)
Date: Tue Aug 23 09:22:58 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.AWD

If You are interested to have an updated copy of my "dx4win.awd", You can
download it at this hidden address:
http://www.qsl.net/i0mwi/mwifiles/dx4win/dx4win_awd.zip
You can unzip the file directly in your "Save" directory, overwriting your
current file.
- The JCC and JCG are updated from the Jarl web page [ deleted included, to
help the old HAMs, as me :-) ].
- The bands value is now right, in accordance with the new bands added in
the program.
- Some awards are modified to prevent duplications and to respect the
alphabetical order.
- The WAIP is now updated with the new four italian provinces.
- Added the "Castelli Sammarinesi Award" by ARRSM (T70A).
- Etc. ...
I hope You'll find it helpful.
73 and DX
Steve / I0MWI
http://qsl.net/i0mwi/

 Sponsor:
 Natsabe.it la pi? grande erboristeria multimarca online.
* Solo prodotti di altissima qualit?.
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1308&d=23-8