Dave wrote:

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:34:18 -0000
From: "Dave Sharred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Filter
To: "Dick Flanagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: REFLECTOR dx4win <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

Interesting reply.

Does this special date work for all date fields - ie QSL date ??

To turn the problem on it's head - can you search for QSl entries with a
date (with a view to clearing them); where no QSL has been received? I seem
to have a lot of records with a date, as if I have sent QSL's, but not
received one back. I would like to clear these fields

73

Dave
G3NKC

First, you can find those records by using Filter | Search | QSL Received
"N" and QSL Date greater than 01/01/1901, but less than the first QSO date
in the database.  You can export them, or use Window | Logbook and
right-click for special reports.

Second, although you can't easily mass clear the QSL Date field, you can use
the Mailed Cutoff date in File | Preferences to ignore old QSL dates.  I set
mine to 1000, about 2-1/2 years.  This suppresses the "M" in  reports for
old QSLs sent but not received.

John, K2CIB