NOT SURE I AM USING THIS RIGHT BUT HERE GOES:
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE"CLIP BOARD" IN THE LOOKUP WINDOW IS??

IF I COPY ADDRESS TO CLIP BOARD WHERE DOES IT GO???
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 23 18:23:38 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joe Giacobello)
Date: Sun Jan 23 18:29:54 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] (no subject)

It goes to the clipboard, a memory location.  It can be recalled by
using CTRL-V.

73, Joe

gary wrote:

> NOT SURE I AM USING THIS RIGHT BUT HERE GOES:
> ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE"CLIP BOARD" IN THE LOOKUP WINDOW IS??
>
> IF I COPY ADDRESS TO CLIP BOARD WHERE DOES IT GO???

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 23 18:37:36 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan Braun)
Date: Sun Jan 23 18:43:42 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Missing DXCC Confirms with 604

This is a really irritating "feature" of DX4WIN. It would be MUCH more
sensible if the program saved the DXCC country for each QSO in the log
file itself, and just used the reference file  to give you a suggestion
as to where a new QSO fits, something like the "super check partial"
files, or even the country reference files, in a contest logging
program. Having to review your Q's to see if the country reference has
gotten screwed up every time you upgrade the program is an incredible
pain in the butt. This is the biggest single complaint I have about
DX4Win, and if I ever decide to move to a different program, it will be
for this reason.

Alan NS0B

J. F. Samuels wrote:

> Did you follow the upgrade procedures?  Did you save your old Country
> file then merge it with the new one?  Maybe some of your QSOs are not
> ending up in the right country based upon the call sign.
>
> If you haven't upgraded your country file since you installed ver
> 6.03, there have been many changes.  See AD1C's site:
> http://www.ad1c.us/
>
> John, K2CIB
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "n3drk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The directions for upgrades are on AD1C Jim Reisert's web site.  The problem
IS NOT a DX4WIN problem.