From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Jan 24 06:12:27 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Gauthier (K8UT))
Date: Mon Jan 24 06:19:00 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Entering 10-10 numbers in v6.04

Pete,

There is still a spot for 10x numbers, but the location changed several
years ago. It's now near the bottom of the QSO window in the "Custom Award"
field.

If you can't see the "Custom Award" field, press the <F5> key repeatedly
while in the QSO screen -- each successive keypress will expand the screen.

To enter a "TenTen" (the name of the award in the drop-down menu) number,
the QSO Band field must be set for 10 meters (or 28 MHz).

-larry
K8UT
10x #2582