I started up a separate log and use it solely for my QRP contacts
so that I can easily see how many I have worked and how many
I need.  It is easier with the DX Cluster running on the bottom to
see when a country I need comes up and it is highlighted that way.
When I run it in my QRO log it just does not display.
However, I now have a slight problem in that I need to figure out how
to import just the most recent contacts as a group from the QRP log
to the QRO log.  i.e. say contacts in the QRP log from 700 to 800
and switch all the data from the one log to the other.  That way I don't
have to import the whole log again.  I am afraid I might open a can
of worms with the rest of the contacts I finally got entered in there
since 1968.  I am just trying to figure out how to do this easily.

I am sure one or more of you know how to do this.  I have read and
re-read the book over and over again and I seem to have missed this
part in there somewhere.

Thanks for any assistance.

JohnPaul/AB4PP NNN0UTV // A-1 OP,  ARS 504, ALQRP 490, ARCI 8566,
ARQRP 209, EPA 135, HIQRP 268, LIQRP 33, NJQRP 120, NEQRP 617,
Knightlites, (WQ4RP),  FP 724, SOC 403, FISTS 10261, SOWP 4759V, QCWA 31872,
GERATOL 2242, YLISSB 8308.