De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
En nombre de Jim Reisert AD1C
Enviado el: Martes, 22 de Noviembre de 2005 10:37 a.m.
Para: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: [Dx4win] No DX4WIN.CTY updates until 2006

I have found the DX4WIN.CTY file to be a very distracting activity.  I have
number of other neglected projects around the house (we are having some
painting done, including the home office), so there will be NO DX4WIN.CTY
updates until after the New Year.

I'll post announcements to the reflector in case any special (non-standard)
callsigns are activated.

Enjoy the holiday season!

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us