Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:24:45 -0400
From: "Larry Gauthier (K8UT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Rigblaster
To: "John Kjos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net

John,

I use the RIGblaster Plus with an Icom 756 ProIII, DX4Win 7.01, MMTY in FSK,
and a WaveNode wattmeter (LPT port interface). I operate phone, CW, RTTY,
and PSK modes, and it works well _AFTER_ spending a lot of time messing
around with the internal jumpers. I can switch between modes instantly
without any reconfiguration or switch flipping -- accomplished only by using
2 serial and two parallel ports.

- first serial port for rig control
- second serial port for MMTTY transmit control
- first parallel LPT port for rotor control
- second parallel port for CW keying and Wavenode wattmeter interface

If you decide to go with a RIGblaster Plus, let me know -- I'd be happy to
share the document I wrote that describes the correct settings in the RB
Plus. (( I do not know if those would translate into equal success with a
"straight" RIGblaster))

-larry
K8UT