From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Aug 21 00:08:33 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Aug 21 00:22:07 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: Looking for a few people to test new DX4WIN.CTY file

I got the help I needed, thanks.  I only broke a couple of things.

Now to correct the errors.

I'll put out a full release later this week.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Aug 21 10:48:05 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Aug 21 11:01:43 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Keying Issues with MMTTY via DX4WIN

I've covered this on the reflector before:

   http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/dx4win/2006-July/008546.html

If this works, maybe I need to put a note on my web page.

73 - Jim AD1C