--- Bud Governale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The counties report does not update the worked (W) entries
> to Label (L) when I set the label entry in the QSO window to (Y)
> and choose a QSL method?

It doesn't work with Counties or IOTA.  Paul missed a couple.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jun  6 22:30:37 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randy Farmer)
Date: Tue Jun  6 22:37:07 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Radio Switching Broken in 7.02

Am I really the only person who has noticed that the LPT radio
switching bit is inverted in 7.02? Surely there's at least one other
person who uses DX4WIN and switches radios through an "industry
standard" CT-type LPT control. I would sure like some support out
there for trying to get this fixed. With all the high-power software
control, it's a major pain to have to manually toggle two switches on
my DX Doubler to switch radios. Help me out here.

73...
Randy W8FN