Jim et al:

FWIW, I noted problems with QSL/MGR info when I updated to 7.02--with the
QRZ website. I put aside then, not having the time to deal with it. But,
since you raise the issue...

Here, I use the RAC CDROM (with database on the H/D) in the Address Search
box, the GOWIN DLL in the QSL Manager search box and the online QRZ database
in the website callsign lookup box.

RAC CDROM access works only if C:\RAC is the directory--not C:\--as does the
GOWIN DLL, but no info is extracted from online QRZ. For the latter, I use
and have used for a long time the callsign lookup address www.qrz.com and
the QSL manager lookup address www.qrz.com/callsign?qsl=. There is no
difference if these addresses are preceded by http://. If the first two
sources are disabled F3 opens the info window, but it is blank. QRZ access
used to work fine, but no longer does. So what has changed?

This problem is not quite the same as yours, since I am using the RAC CD
source and my Address Search works, but my problem does involve QRZ, and it
seems likely it is a wider QRZ issue.

(BTW, could someone with the latest Flying Horse info check and see what
county I am listed in? The prior edition incorrectly had Santa Cruz. I sent
a correction long ago.)

Garry, NI6T