Thanks for the replies!  The IOTA window fix was easy.

Still no luck with searching by year.   When I click on Filter in the QSO
Window and get the drop down menu, "Selection" is grayed out so I can't do
anything with it.  I've gone into File|Preferences|QSO|Searching and tried
changing some things there but nothing differnent.  I still cannot find any way
or place to specify a "Start Date" and "End Date."  If I wan't to search for
QSOs made in 2005, where do I type in 01/01/2005 and where do I type in
12/31/2005?

What am I missing?

73, Mike K9NW