From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Mar 10 21:53:24 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Violette)
Date: Fri Mar 10 21:55:14 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Volume control settings

I have used QuickMix, very basic and does the job.  I used to have settings
get automatically changed in Windows 98 and needed that to get things back.
Have not put it on the XP yet.  Also saw in QST this month (pg. 83) the
following, but have not tried it yet:

"Sound Card Management" which is suppose to launch the program it is
associated with also and do other things (I read).  Free at:

http://www.romacsoftware.com/SoundManagement.htm

Dan, KI6X