Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:15:19 -0800
From: "Rick Borken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Dx4win] can't delete old spots?
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

I have been using DX4WIN 7.01 since it was released, and recently it seems I

can't delete all the old spots any more. I click the command "delete old
spots (2 hrs)" and some spots older than that clearly remain. Some are
deleted and some are not deleted. In the past, it seems to me that command
worked fine, so I wonder if anyone else has seen this behavior? It's not a
big thing, but it's handy to be able to remove old spots.

73, Rick K0XB