Tonno, what I do is simply go into the packet window and hit the RETURN
key three times.  Since I have my preferred node at the top of the list
of packet nodes, I am connected to that node after the third RETURN.
When it asks for my logon call, I hit a function key that sends my call
followed by %M and I'm logged in.

That is the fastest way I know of connecting, but maybe somebody knows a
faster way.

73, Joe
K2XX